Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Birthday Peanut Butter Fudge Cheesecake

Ok, well, I have to admit, this is not an original idea...

But an idea I loved and had to steal...

Because if you don't already know it...

Today is MY birthday and I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate and cheesecake!!!



So, I consistently follow THE BROWN EYED BAKER and all her yummy recipes and pics...

and when I saw her Peanut Butter-Fudge Cheesecake she made for her 30th birthday I immediately knew I
had to have some! Thank you for this wonderful recipe!

Somehow I waited until now to make it...

to celebrate the end of my 30th birthday year!



Ahhh, the oreo crust, the chocolate fudge filling topped with peanut butter cheesecake and chocolate ganache on top with peanut butter icing!!!!

AMAZING!!!

So, this is how I celebrated my weekend, not sharing much of the cheesecake, trying to savor every bite in between some dress-up time with some of my best birthday gifts ever...


 

Tidy Mom




Until Next Time,
Happy Birthday To Me!

8 comments:

  1. Great pics. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! Love Ya, Dad & Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Lynn! I hope you had the most wonderful day possible! That cake looks delicious!!! The girls couldn't be any more precious decked out in their pink! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those girls are too sweet, and so is this cheesecake (well, not "too"... I bet it's just right!). This looks absolutely delicious, and what a way to celebrate a milestone birthday. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Lynn!
    You have an award waiting for you: http://bit.ly/fE7iqT
    Mateja @Indulging Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Georgia: Thank you, the girls really are sweeter than the cheesecake, but it was a darn good cheesecake!

    Mateja: Thank you for the birthday wishes and award! Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oreo crust? Peanut butter/fudge/chocolate?? Ugh. Please. I need this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg adorable pics! This cheesecake looks like heaven. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you took a delicious idea and ran with it! You chose a great cheesecake for your birthday~YUM! Happy Birthday! BTW, your little girls are darling! :)

    ReplyDelete