Monday, February 7, 2011

Quick Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls




Who doesn't love a quick and easy, but delish sandwich?

These Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls basically just require a homemade spread that can be made in less than 15 min., assembled then cooked for less than 15 min!

And just like that you have a wonderful sandwich for supper or for a get together, perhaps a birthday, shower, or sports event.

It really is that versatile!



Quick Hot Ham and Cheese Party Rolls
from Granny's Kitchen


Ingredients




1 C. butter softened
2 T. mustard
2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 sm. onion, grated, or chopped finely
2 T. poppy seeds
1 (1 lb) package of ham or other favorite lunch meat
4 C. grated mozzarella or favorite cheese
already made crescent rolls, ~18

Directions

Mix together first five ingredients, stirring until it is all incorporated.

A delish spread!!! Butter, mustard, onions, poppyseed... Need I say more!

Split rolls, spread some butter/mustard mixture on top and bottom.

mmmmm.....


Add several slice of ham.



Add cheese.

How easy is that?!

Put some spread on top of roll.

Repeat for desired numbered of sandwiches.

Line in pan, cover with foil, and bake at 325 degrees F for12 to 15 min., or until cheese is melted.

Serve warm.



Warm and Delish!
And 30 minutes or less!
 This is a must try!

It is quick and easy. 

You can make as many as you like.

Just make the spread then spread on as many rolls as you desire. You can refrigerate the rest of the spread and warm up then spread as desired.

Note the recipe actually states the spread is for 60 rolls but I can never make it spread that thin. So I added my realistic version of how far this recipe will go, but do note I like to be on the heavy side with the spread because I love it when the bread soaks in the mustard butter!

You can have this for a simple, quick dinner or add to your party buffet, makes a great finger sandwich!

And everyone loves it!!! The kids, the guys, the gals, even the dogs if some happens to hit the floor!


Go check out some more Mouth Watering recipes!
Until Next Time,

Happy Baking!

Lynn


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are mouthwatering Lynn! I bet these wouldn't last more than 10 seconds at any party. Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe. I hope you had a fun Superbowl Sunday and hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgia: Thanks for stopping by! These do go fast. I would even like to try doing a Veggie version! Hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tasty spread....no one could resist these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look great. I'm sure they would a big hit at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, looks like a great party sandwich! Maybe when the recipe said 60 sandwiches, they meant those tiny little dinner rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these look SO good! If only I had croissants and ham in my house, these would be made already! So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete